8.17.2009

The thing is, this makes total sense.

Sent: Aug. 17/09 7:51 pm
Chase: You sure are purty.
Terin: What? Where did that come from? Thank you?
Chase: Lol, I thought you said something that warranted that response but it was Jon. I mixed up the texts, Lol, wrecked.
Terin: Stooooopid.
Chase: I hate you.
Terin: I hate you more.
Chase: Lol Tampa = Tampa
Chase: Lol I did it again.
Chase: Tampa = tamps.
Terin: What? Stop mixing up texts, asshole!
Chase: You smell like feet and day old used Tampax.
Terin: Rachel says I smell like weed and Chanel.
Chase: You smell like booze and beard kisses.
Terin: Haha, beard kisses? That sounds like a gross uncle thing.
Chase: Come sit on my lap, little Terin.
Terin: Ew, get away from me!
Chase: What kinda panties do ya got on??? Little sunshine and rainbows???
Terin: Butterflies and lace.
Chase: Lies and deceit.
Terin Up yours!
Chase: Shitmouth.
Terin: Shit on my titz.
Chase: Shit on my oatmeal.
Terin: Raisins.
Chase: Black.
Terin: The Dark One.
Chase: Asshole mole.
Terin: Enrique Iglesias.
Chase: Pure sex.
Terin: Sweat.
Chase: Taint.
Terin: Linty genitals.
Chase: Asian straight pubic hair.
Terin: Flat top.
Chase: Jenna Malloy.
Terin: You gonna eat that?
Chase: Crinkle fries.
Terin: Mmm...hot sauce.
Chase: Qwerty.
Terin: Qweefy!
Terin: Con queso.
Chase: Giggity giggity.
Terin: Letchy letch.

No comments:

Post a Comment