skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
8.24.2009
It's not ALWAYS about sex...
Sent: Aug 23/09 at 3:00 pm
Terin: Miss you, boo.
Chase: Tell me something seshual.
Terin: I want your ballz in my mouth.
Chase: So hot.
Chase: Rub your beave on my thighs.
Terin: Finger my b-hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(248)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(25)
▼
August
(35)
Does-not-compute.
A mother's love.
What?!??!!!
Frankly.
High noon drinking.
Best friends are always 100% brutally honest.
Lame.
TAMPONS
Thursday lunch date.
I could be crocheting a blanket.
Well mannered.
Frat bros are dumb.
Sleeping in opposite bedrooms.
Safety first.
It's not ALWAYS about sex...
Faggy pigs in a blanket.
Always a lady.
Are there any liquids or perishables in your package?
English brofahs.
Beer me that computer!
Wise one.
Hot sluts smoking weeds.
Wait, why do I miss them?
The thing is, this makes total sense.
He's actually my best friend. Part 2.
He's actually my best friend.
Amphibious assholes.
Rude and lewd.
Bed hogging liar.
I can't drive 55.
Bleach and blowjobs.
Classy combo.
Jess the hostess.
It happens to the best of us.
Reno.
►
July
(37)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(52)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(3)
Contributors
Terin
Text Message Lovers
No comments:
Post a Comment