Sent: July 21/09 5:41 pm
Jess: Bitch.
Terin: Cum dumpster.
Jess: Wow. Now, slut it has been months since I have gargled cum so the chances of me dumping any cum are slim. How would I dump cum? Have some guy cum in my vag or ass then push it out in a landfill?
Terin: Your ass and vag are the dumpster. Duh.
Jess: Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense.
Jess: I was thinking of a dump truck...I'm an idiot.
Terin: Uh, I didn't say cum dump truck.
Jess: I know, I know, I'm an idiot.
Terin: An idiot and a cum dumpster. Bitch.
7.21.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You left out my favorite part of that conversation. after that I said I dont let any guy dump cum in my vagina or ass, only my face or back. I like feeling degrated by men.
ReplyDeleteI never got a text of that.
ReplyDelete