skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
5.16.2009
How would you like your cash back today?
Sent: May 12/09 2:13 pm
Whore: The teller at Bank of America kept smiling and staring at me... It wasn't until after I left that I remember that I fucked their face once.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(248)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(18)
Tell me something I don't know.
Who cares about the diploma?
It's true.
How would you like your cash back today?
Tums and cum.
Fifteen minutes with Daniel Frankfurter.
Password Pt. 2
The password is Pt. 1
Learn to love it.
Fagalicious.
Sweet fifteen.
Her existence is futile.
What's that smell?
It's a curse.
Always a gentleman.
Did I have pubic hair in 5th grade?
Best text message in a while.
Clearly Voldemort did it.
►
April
(52)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(3)
Contributors
Terin
Text Message Lovers
No comments:
Post a Comment