skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
5.05.2009
Did I have pubic hair in 5th grade?
Sent May 4, 2009 at 6:57pm
Stepmom: One of my students told me today that he is pretty sure he's starting puberty because he is getting pubis hair. Isn't that nice he feels so close to me?
Chase: I almost just wrecked my car.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(248)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(18)
Tell me something I don't know.
Who cares about the diploma?
It's true.
How would you like your cash back today?
Tums and cum.
Fifteen minutes with Daniel Frankfurter.
Password Pt. 2
The password is Pt. 1
Learn to love it.
Fagalicious.
Sweet fifteen.
Her existence is futile.
What's that smell?
It's a curse.
Always a gentleman.
Did I have pubic hair in 5th grade?
Best text message in a while.
Clearly Voldemort did it.
►
April
(52)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(3)
Contributors
Terin
Text Message Lovers
No comments:
Post a Comment