Sent: April 11/09 9:00 pm
Terin: Oh man, I love when mean Asian parents have their children jogging and trailing behind them to catch up.
Rachel: And playing on their calculators!
Terin: Haha, I wish! That would be a stereotype dream-come-true.
Rachel: Haha where are you that there are trailing mini-Asians?
Terin: The grocery store buying VAGINAL ANTIFUNGAL CREAM. I drunkenly slept in my tights with a tampon in. Now I have a yeast infection, because I'm that classy.
Rachel: Haha Terin...Words cannot even describe my love for you right now. Vaginal fungus and all!
Terin: Haha, yay! I was hoping to see someone from high school again, like when I was buying UTI meds last time.
Rachel: Are you going to shamefully go to self checkout?
Terin: Oh yeah, I've gotta have some shred of dignity while buying cookies and vag cream.
Rachel: BahahahaLOL and the cookies! Sounds like you are settling in for a grand evening.
Terin: Fuck yeah! My Saturday night is gonna be out of control.
Rachel: Mine too. Going to unpack and then have a cigarette on the porch in my housecoat and get drunk and watch a movie. Wish you and your cookies were here!
Terin: Aw, me too! what are you going to watch?
Rachel: I think "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" or "High Fidelity". Something that makes me snort-laugh.
Terin: Fuck! Both are amazing- copious amounts of penis or bitter John Cusack rants.
4.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
terin you classy broad, what kind of cookies you get??
ReplyDeletegraham crackers ones covered in chocolate!
ReplyDelete