skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
3.26.2009
Brooklyn bound T-Bell.
Sent: March 25, 2009
Jenna: Tacobell?
Chase: Mmmm I'm up for it.
Jenna: Holllla I'm stahvin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(248)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(52)
▼
March
(15)
It's always about poop.
Shuddup.
Lovin' it.
Historial? Really?
I don't wanna hold your hand.
Brooklyn bound T-Bell.
Baldies shouldn't swim.
Friends don't let friends drive drunk.
Drugs are bad.
Taco wishes and burrito dreams.
Anus Flaps
Oh, shit.
Men and panties.
Shitty Mexican food related text messages of the w...
Seriously.
►
February
(3)
Contributors
Terin
Text Message Lovers
No comments:
Post a Comment