skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
10.23.2009
Spicy.
Sent: Oct 19/09 7:50 am
Rachel: Monday morning trainreck: I'm wearing Carlos' deodorant because I forgot mine and now I smell man-ish.
Terin: Old Spice is better than spicy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(248)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
▼
October
(21)
Another gem from my genes.
Jew eyes.
Really? At 6 in the evening?
Drunks n D Cups.
Finely tuned eating machine.
Nutella.
I hope they serve chili cheese in hell.
Best text message ever?
BARF
A whiff of poverty.
Spicy.
At least you're not picking up Lipitor.
Sartre's panties.
Meaty.
Morning dew.
Chincy.
UTI has struck a third.
Firey Greeley passions.
What did you just say?
A few of our favorite things.
A+
►
September
(25)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(52)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(3)
Contributors
Terin
Text Message Lovers
No comments:
Post a Comment